Schüco EasySlide system is a design based on the Schüco Corona CT 70 system. The thermally broken lift-and-slide threshold and frame reinforcing profiles achieve excellent thermal insulation and isothermal flows. Flat, smooth aluminium threshold increases the comfort of use and the risk of stumbling and tripping over. The applied sealing system ensures very good protection against wind, rain and affects sound insulation. Schüco EasySlide CT 70 is characterized by a high standard of protection against burglary, high weathertightness and it is very easy to use. Narrow face widths ensure maximum light penetration. The system provides a wide range of opening options. The offer contains wide selection of lamination colours and a possibility to use anode PCV facing or enameled facing.
- Wall thicknesses in accordance with RAL-GZ /716 and DIN EN 12608 Class A
- Glazing bead heights of 23 mm for increased glass edge cover
- Maximum watertightness due to 3 drainage levels and innovative construction of the centre joint section
- Gaskets machine-rolled in the factory and made of EPDM rubber with excellent recovery properties and permanent elasticity
- Innovative gasket geometries with wide surfaces ensure excellent weathertightness of joints
- Lift-and-slide frame profile with a profile basic depth of 167 mm and lift-and slide vent frame with a profile basic depth of 70 mm for excellent thermal insulation
- The thermally broken aluminium reinforcing profile is pre-fitted with foam-packed PA insulating bars
- The system is suitable for the production of large dimensions constructions
- System offers large selection of single colour and woodgrain decorative foils
- Corona CT 70 TopAlu gives unique design possibilities owing to durable PCV anode facing or facing coloured in any colour available in the RAL sample colour chart.