Corona CT 70 door systems are suitable for a wide variety of uses in both new-build and renovation projects. An extensive range of accessories ensures a high level of system security. Multi – chamber profiles and low, thermally insulated threshold perfectly protect against heat loss. There is an option of a construction without a threshold or with an automatic door gasket. Reinforcing profiles in the outer and vent frames ensure that the windows are highly robust and durable. The offer contains wide selection of lamination colours and a possibility to use anode PCV facing or enameled facing. Range of attractively designed glazing beads provides renovation options in keeping with the original style.
- Wall thicknesses in accordance with RAL-GZ /716 and DIN EN 12608 Class A and B
- RAL tested PVC-U window system
- High level of functional reliability with 8 mm vent overlaps
- 5 mm gasket clearance takes up tolerances between outer and vent frames
- Perfectly sized reinforcing chambers to meet the highest structural requirements
- Glazing bead heights of 23 mm for increased glass edge cover
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber and automatically inserted in the factory have excellent recovery properties and permanent elasticity
- Innovative gasket geometries with wide surfaces ensure excellent weather tightness of joints
- Possibility to construct door without threshold, with low threshold or automatic door gasket
- System offers large selection of single colour and woodgrain decorative foils
- Corona CT 70 TopAlu gives unique design possibilities owing to durable PCV anode facing or facing coloured in any colour available in the RAL sample colour chart.