Schüco LivIng 82 MD PVC-U system with 3 drainage levels is based on 7-chamber technology. Excellent thermal insulation properties unavailable before. Three drainage levels for optimum protection against wind, rain and noise. Excellent thermal insulation properties do not affect the look of the windows adversely – they still are elegant and narrow. Due to a modern technology LivIng windows eliminate the problem of draughts and water condensation on the surface of the window. Reinforcing profiles in the outer and vent frames ensure that the windows are highly robust and durable. The offer contains wide selection of lamination colours and a possibility to use anode PCV facing or enameled facing.
- RAL tested PVC-U window system
- Wall thicknesses in accordance with RAL-GZ /716 and DIN EN 12608 Class A and B
- High level of functional reliability with 8 mm vent overlap inside
- 5 mm gasket clearance takes up tolerances between outer and vent frames
- Perfectly sized reinforcing chambers to meet the highest structural requirements
- Glazing bead heights of 23 mm for increased glass edge cover
- Gaskets made of EPDM rubber are machine-rolled in the vent frame in the factory
- Outer frame and T profiles with weldable SEBS bubble gasket rolled in the factory
- All the gaskets are characterised by their excellent recovery properties and permanent elasticity
- Innovative gasket geometries with wide surfaces ensure excellent weathertightness of joints
- Profiles can be coloured with a large selection of single colour and woodgrain decorative foils
- Schüco LivIng TopAlu gives unique design possibilities owing to durable PCV anode facing or facing coloured in any colour available in the RAL sample colour chart.